Friday, January 18, 2008

His Mind, Her Push, One Melody

Music became my remedy when I was mentally sick
Forcing me to stand and never drag my soul

Grasp tight on the cold-
Metal and clear my throat.
Visualize this sequence in rhythm:
She knows talent sleeps dormant within him.
One scrap notebook, a pen, with some thoughts-
He was naturally born, meant to be taught.
Lyrics evolved
Soon became
"sick"
like in bed with a cough.

Faith-
Was lost
Realized, the beat had never died
Because above these beautiful eyes
She wears an angel-fitted halo.
By: Todd Taylor

2 comments:

Joker Rose said...

sweet i like the flow and i think i can fallow it easyer than most cuse im used to actualy listaning to free styles. the flows good the wordings good just kinda confused .... did you mean to put metal or mental?

Vagabond said...

I loved the whole thing. I really liked your second lind "forcing me to stand and never drag my soul" The whole thing itself has a good flow to it, and I loved the ending aswell =^.^=